About Google Enterprise Training Validation
This validation tool was designed to allow you to validate your course completion automatically at any time.
If you've missed an exercise or made an error, it'll suggest corrections.
FOR GOOGLE APPS TRAININGS:
To validate Google Apps training courses, you need to be logged in as the administrator of your Google Apps test domain that you used to complete the course.
By clicking 'Validate' you agree to the following:
- In order to check your Google Apps test domain for course completion, the validation tool will request access to your admin audit logs and several APIs
- You need to grant access to the required APIs for the Validation Tool to run
- The audit log data will be deleted from the validation tool after 60 days -- your domain's data will not be affected
- NEVER enable the provisioning API and the domain management OAuth secret unless you know the implications.
- Giving 3rd party applications permissions through OAuth can be dangerous, so make sure you trust the application before granting access.
- ONLY use the Validation Tool with your Google Apps test domain and for training purposes; not a production domain.
More course validations to be provided soon, stay tuned.
Your Google for Work Training Team